Friday, March 2, 2012

Make each clients feel Special

Each client deserves to feel special. Always create a welcoming atmosphere for them, they will truly appreciate it. It adds value to your service! Unlike Chiropractor's office, my clients are seeking relaxation in a clean and beautiful setting. I trust all of you to create that atmosphere for them. Clean sheets, scented candles, rose petals, just be creative. Guess what??? next time they are booking an appointment, they will ask for you by name. You also look more professional!

That was my massage room from my 1 bedroom apartment 3 years ago. I turned my dining room into a massage room LOL. I can be creative!!!





My office at Southpoint (super clean)


Performing Chair Massage At UNF


Sharing how I used Facebook to market my business



No comments:

Post a Comment