Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fresh Start Massage Practice with my daughter


Well, this is truly going to be a challenge. I am already juggling several things at once, and now I am adding blogging to it. My daughter will be four months old tomorrow, so she is very demanding. If I am not breastfeeding, I am burping her or putting her to sleep.

Today I manage to use a notebook to drop down a few notes. There is a spa supplier company that I use, and they mailed me a catalogue, so I was looking at some jars to put in my delicious body scrubs that I will be using on my clients, and sell in the boutique side. It is all organic! I am planning on making different types: Lavender, Chocolate cake, Lemongrass, Honey & Cinnamon, Lime/Lemon Citrus, Ylang Ylang, Ginger, and rosemary.
I also plan on making a Body Mist Cocktail to spray after a facial: It's quiet easy to make!

Now, my daughter is crying she wants mommy's attention. I am back! The next thing that I worked on today is to look at some other day spas menu.  I get some great ideas for my signature massage by adding some creative touch up.

My day is very unpredictable. Some day I wake up very energetic, and some day I wake up tired and not in the mood of doing anything. As you can see, my schedule revolves around my daughter. She is spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment